Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Their Story: George Arthur HARVEY & Georgina HALL



What was she like, my mother? The older I get the more I wonder at the sort of person she was. I miss her more now, and I’m 63, than I ever did when I was 20. Is it perhaps that I realise the potential for the relationship, as the relationships with my own children continue to develop and change?  I was fifteen when she died. From what I remember about that age I was a normal obnoxious teenager; more interested in, and influenced by my peers, than my parents. I want to tell her story, and Dad’s. I want my grandies to know a little about these two special people, not just the bare facts of when and where they were born and died.

Georgina Mary Hall and George Arthur Harvey, possibly taken on their wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment